St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church vision mission statement has been formulated as a result of the survey questionnaire we did sometime in October 2006. This includes objectives and the plans of action based on five (6) areas of concern; Worship, Education, Service, Temporalities, Organizing and Youth (WESTOY) Apostolates.
- Ministers of Communion
- Ushers and Greeters
- Gift Family
- Catechism Ministry – Kids and Teens
- Marriage Preparation Course
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Bible Study
- The Passage (Monthly Newsletter)
- Building Committee
- Medical Team
- Fire Prevention
- Vandalism & Theft
- Calamity Response
- Pastoral Concerns
- Development & Peace
- Parking Lot
- Chuch Collection
- Financial Reports
- Sharing God's Gifts
- Shop & BANC, Gas Up and BANC
If you need more information about this committee or want to become a member, please contact Luchie Sanchez by email at email@example.com or by phone at (204) 228-8891
- Altar Servers' Ministry
- Couples for Christ - Youth
- Knights of Columbus
- Legion of Mary
- Youth for Family & Life
- Youth Choir
Vision/Mission Statement and Objectives
a. Vision Mission
This vision mission statement has been formulated as a result of the survey questionnaire we did sometime in October 2006. This includes objectives and the plans of action based on five (6) areas of concern; Worship, Education, Service, Temporalities, Organizing and Youth (WESTOY) Apostolates. Part of the plan of action is the building of a new Church for God in the service of the Christian community of St. Peter. The plan to build a new Church or at least enlarging it was initiated by Rev. Fr. Jery Ward sometime in 1996 and was continued by Rev. Fr. Wayne Morrisey. We thank God for the gift of their foresight for this need of the parish.
St. Peter's Parish Vision/Mission Statement
We, the Parishioners of St. Peter's Church, created according to God's image and likeness (Genesis 1: 27); uniquely gifted with Time, Talents and Treasures; inspired and strengthened by the gift of the Holy Spirit; are committed to build a vibrant family-oriented Christian Community, that is united in Love and in Service. (John 17: 21)
- To develop a sense of belonging through the sharing of Time, Talents and Treasures (the 3 T's).
- To empower the faithful to a more active, conscious and full participation in the Parish Ministries.
- To provide opportunities for Spiritual growth – maturity of faith.
- To be consciously and charitably generous to less blessed people, individuals and the Christian Community.
- To cooperate and coordinate actively in the implementation of the Archdiocesan pastoral concerns of:
- 1. Liturgical Renewal
- 2. Faith Education
- 3. Christian Stewardship